Saturday, December 6, 2008

The "Journey" Begins

Monday, December 8 will start a four month journey for Sterling Hardware Group as construction begins on Downtown Ace Hardware. We've created this blog so that you can follow along with the activity from construction to fixture installation, merchandising to staff training, soft-opening to the big party -- THE GRAND OPENING.

We'll put up photos of the progress and comment on our experiences. You can share our joy, laugh at our silliness, feel our stress and be a part of this great adventure. Let the hammering begin!


3 comments:

BFDavey said...

Do you guys carry hammers? I need a hammer.

Pam said...

We'll have a gold plated one for you buddy.

JS Schwartz said...

I will definitely be doing all my Hardware shopping in San Diego. I do hope I will qualify for the famiy discount? That's still 50% above the regular price isn't it? :) Also, that is a FANTASTIC photo of you two at the bottom there... Whoever took that should definitely get a sweet discount! :) Congrats you two... REALLY happy for ya!!